In carrying out our activities, we pay the closest attention to the security and confidentiality of the personal data of our users and customers, in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation and according to the principles of necessity, fairness, lawfulness, proportionality, and transparency.
You will find information below on how we process your personal data in the context of the service “booking a table”.
Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to data processing carried out by or through third-party web pages linked to this website or mobile application, as we have no influence or control over their configuration and content. We therefore recommend that you consult the relevant privacy and cookie policies.
DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT
The Data Controller of the processing of your personal data carried out through this site is Temakinho S.p.A., with registered office at Via Francesco Petrarca, 6 - 20123 Milan (hereinafter also “Temakinho”). You can contact it by ordinary mail, by writing to the address of the registered offices, or by email, at email@example.com.
For the sole case of Temakinho Montecarlo, the data Controller is S.A.R.L. EXPLORER's (with registered office at 30, route de la Piscine - Darse Sud du Port - Quai Albert 1er, 98000 MONACO), but the IT infrastructure is provided by Temakinho S.p.a. which is appointed Processor on behalf of S.A.R.L. EXPLORER's.
MODALITIES OF BOOKING AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA THAT WE PROCESS
You can book a table by telephone contacting our restaurants, or using the form on the page dedicated to the booking service on the site or on the mobile application.
For the “Book a table” service, we process the following categories of personal data:
- first name;
- phone number;
- email address;
- number of people for whom you reserve;
- in case of booking through the mobile application, geolocation data about the user's location (in the application download phase with optional activation or when opening the application at any time);
- any payment details;
In addition, you will be asked whether the reservation includes subjects required or not to the obligation of social distancing pursuant to the legislation for the prevention of the spread of the Covid-19 contagion, in order to correctly assign the table.
Both in case of telephone booking and in case of online booking through the Site, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a booking code. Our employees on the restaurant, duly authorized to process such data, will be immediately informed of your reservation and it is not necessary for you to call or email the restaurant to confirm the reservation.
Your data may be processed with manual or IT tools, able to ensure security, confidentiality, and prevent unauthorised access.
If you provide us with personal data on someone else's behalf, you must first ensure that the Data Subjects have read this Privacy Statement.
We ask you to help us to keep your personal data up to date, informing us of any changes that may occur and we ask you not to include in your messages to us personal data concerning third parties or 'sensitive' data (meaning those that could reveal your racial or ethnic origin, your political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, your trade union membership, your genetic, biometric or health data, or data about your sex life or sexual orientation). Should you send such data, we will delete this information.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING DATA
The processing of personal data must be legitimised by one of the legal requirements (so-called 'legal basis') provided by current data protection legislation, as described below:
- purposes related to the reservation of the table
You are given the opportunity to ask us for a table reservation service, with indication of the venue, day, time and number of people in your favourite restaurant.
Prerequisite for processing: fulfilment of pre-contractual obligations (in the phase of identifying the venue, choice of the preferred day and time, indication of the number of people participating) and contractual (when the service is performed and provided). The communication of your data is necessary for the achievement of this purpose. Therefore, if you do not provide us with your data, you will not be able to use the table booking service;
- purpose of allowing the visualization of the restaurants closest to you (in the phase of identifying the restaurant).
Prerequisite for processing: your express consent. Failure to provide it does not have consequences on contractual relationships. You can always withdraw consent using the app or your mobile phone settings;
- sending marketing communications, discounts, promotions and offers about Temakinho brand
You can express your consent so that Temakinho S.p.A. (and SARL Explorer’s for Montecarlo restaurant) processes your personal contact data and interests for marketing and advertising purposes, and could send you sales promotional initiatives, carried out through automated contact methods (e-mail, sms and other massive messaging tools, push notifications, etc.) and traditional methods contact or for market research (direct marketing).
Prerequisite for processing: your express consent. Failure to provide it does not have consequences on contractual relationships. It is always possible to withdraw consent by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the absence of consent or in the event of revocation, commercial communications will not be sent.
- sending push notifications (concerning news, various information, initiatives).
Prerequisite for processing: your express consent; failure to provide the same does not have consequences for contractual relationships. You can always withdraw consent by writing to email@example.com. In the absence of consent or the event of its withdrawal, commercial communications will not be sent. In relation to the push notification, your consent is required when registering with the mobile application and any time you open it. You can change or revoke it at any time;
- to defend our rights before the judicial, administrative or extrajudicial authorities and in the context of disputes arising in relation to the services offered.
Your personal data could be processed by Temakinho S.p.A. (and SARL Explorer’s for Montecarlo restaurant) to defend your rights or take legal action or even make claims against you or third parties.
Prerequisite for processing: legitimate interest of the Company in protecting its rights. The provision of personal data for this purpose is mandatory. In default the Company will find it impossible to defend its rights.
- Purposes related to the obligations established by laws, regulations or EU legislation, by provisions / requests of authorities and / or by supervisory and control bodies
Temakinho S.p.A. (and SARL Explorer’s for Montecarlo restaurant) will be able to process your personal data to fulfill its legal obligations, also in order to demonstrate to the competent authorities the influx of clients who had access to the restaurants during the period of the Covid-19 epidemic.
Prerequisite for processing: fulfillment of a legal obligation. The provision of personal data for this purpose is mandatory. In default the Company will be unable to fulfill its legal obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Your personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of subjects:
- Our employees assigned specifically to process your data, in particular for customer service purposes and employee assistance in our restaurants;
- Law enforcement, government agencies, regulatory bodies, courts or other public authorities authorized by law;
- providers of legal advice and assistance services;
- providers of IT services including software support, or archiving;
- any company used to provide us with a service;
- third parties or bodies to which the communication of data is required by law.
The subjects mentioned above may act, depending on the case, as data controllers or autonomous data controllers. Other than to these subjects, your data will not be disclosed.
It should be noted that the IT systems and software procedures used to operate the App [such as the Apple store, Google Play or Windows Phone Store] acquire, during their normal operation, some data however referable to the User whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols, smartphones and devices used. This category of data includes, but is not limited to, the language and the geolocation data.
The User can consult the privacy information available on the following sites:
- Apple http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Google play https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Windows Store: https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-IT/privacystatement
We may transfer your data to US service providers to perform the table booking service.
The transfer of your data to this country takes place in any case in compliance with the applicable regulations and international treaties.
You have the right to obtain a copy of the data held abroad and to obtain information on the place where such data are kept by expressly requesting it from us at the addresses of our offices or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE
Temakinho uses appropriate security measures in order to improve the protection and maintenance of the security, integrity and accessibility of your personal data.
All your personal data is stored on our secure servers, and is accessible and usable according to our standards and security policies.
If the data are processed by third parties, in the context of the methods and forms of payment, Temakinho ensures that security standards equivalent to its own will be applied.
Instead, it is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of the password to access your reserved area, so we ask you not to share it with anyone.
Temakinho is committed to:
- ensure the accuracy and updating of the data processed, and promptly acknowledge any corrections and / or additions requested by the interested party;
- notify the interested party, within the times and in the cases provided for by the mandatory legislation, of any violations of personal data;
- to ensure compliance of the processing operations with the applicable legal provisions.
Furthermore, Temakinho processes your personal data in full compliance with the principle of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. In compliance with the Privacy Law, Temakinho configures or, in any case, undertakes to configure the information systems and computer programs by minimizing the use of personal data, so as to exclude their processing if the purposes pursued can be achieved by, respectively , anonymous data or appropriate methods that allow the data subject to be identified only in case of need. Finally, it should be noted that the data are not used for the purpose of adopting automated decision-making processes.
Your data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or for any other legitimate related purpose.
Your personal data that are no longer necessary, or for which there is no longer a legal prerequisite for its conservation, will be irreversibly anonymized or securely destroyed within 30 days since the request or since the terms set out below.
- As for the booking purpose, the data may be kept only for the time necessary to process your requests and in any case kept for the periods imposed under the anti-Covid legislation, in order to demonstrate to the competent authorities the influx of customers who had access to the restaurants. In any case, only the data necessary for administrative and accounting purposes cannot be stored for more than 10 years, unless retention for a longer period is required for any disputes, requests by the competent authority or under applicable law;
- to allow the display of the restaurants closest to you: the geolocation data are used to offer the closest restaurant to the user by default but are never saved. They are used in real time only to order the list of restaurants from the closest to the farthest. In no case they are sent to the server. There is therefore no continuous tracking, but a precise detection of user’s position (which can also be disabled by the user at any time), carried out exclusively by the device, without the possibility for Temakinho to have access to location data and therefore to know the customer’s location;
- for sending our marketing communications: for 24 months including the day you gave us your details, unless your consent is revoked We will periodically refresh your consent for these purposes in order to respect your choices;
- for sending push notifications: for 24 months, unless withdrawal of consent;
- to comply with legal obligations or orders from public authorities: for as long as the legislation in force allows;
- solely to defend and assert our rights also before the judicial authorities: for as long we need in order to defend our rights.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We guarantee that you can exercise your rights under Article 12.2 of EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (so-called 'GDPR') at any time. In particular, you have the right to:
- to have access to your data;
- request the rectification of your inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete data;
- obtain the erasure of your personal data in the presence of one of the reasons envisaged by the GDPR;
- request to limit the processing only to specific personal data, if one of the reasons provided for in the Regulation occurs;
- object in whole or in part to the processing of your personal data;
The exercise of these rights is subject to some exceptions aimed at safeguarding the public interest (for example the prevention or identification of crimes) and our interests. In the event that you exercise any of the aforementioned rights, it will be our responsibility to verify that you are entitled to exercise it and we will reply, as a rule, within one month.
You can exercise these rights by sending a communication to Temakinho S.p.a. or by writing to email@example.com
Furthermore, you always have the right to lodge a complaint before the national Data Protection Authority.