In carrying out our activities, we pay the closest attention to the security and confidentiality of the personal data of our users and customers, in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation and according to the principles of necessity, fairness, lawfulness, proportionality, and transparency.
You will find information below on how we process your personal data. Please note that this Privacy Statement does not apply to data processing carried out by or through third-party web pages linked to this website, as we have no influence or control over their configuration and content. We therefore recommend that you consult the relevant privacy and cookie policies.
- Who are the Joint Data Controllers and how to contact them?
The Joint Data Controllers of the processing of your personal data carried out through this site are:
- Temakinho S.p.A., with registered office at via Francesco Petrarca 6, 20123 Milan (hereinafter also 'Temakinho');
- Temakinho UK Ltd., with registered office at The Meads Business Center Hampshire, C/O Solution4Caterers Ltd, GU147SR, London, UK (hereinafter also 'Temakinho UK');
- Temakinho España SL., with registered office at Puerto Deportivo Marina Botafoch, local 113, Bajos, 07800, Ibiza, Baleares, España (hereinafter also 'Temakinho España').
You can contact each of the Contributors by ordinary mail, by writing to the address of their respective registered offices, or by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on the main content of the existing Joint Ownership Agreement between the aforementioned Joint Data Controllers, see paragraph 5 below.
- Which categories of personal data do we process? And what methods do we use to process them?
For the 'Jobs' section of our website, we process the following categories of personal data:
- contact details: name, surname, address, phone number, email address;
- information about your educational, professional and work experience and, more generally, personal data contained in your CV (including, for example, title, place and date of birth, and phone number, etc.), covering letter and accompanying email that you send us;
- other information that you would like to freely communicate by contacting us through our dedicated channel email@example.com or on the form provided in the 'Jobs' section of our website;
- data from cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. For more details, please see our cookie
Your data may be processed with manual or IT tools, able to ensure security, confidentiality, and prevent unauthorised access.
If you provide us with personal data on someone else's behalf, you must first ensure that the Data Subjects have read this Privacy Statement.
We ask you to help us to keep your personal data up to date, informing us of any changes that may occur and we ask you not to include in your messages to us personal data concerning third parties or 'sensitive' data (meaning those that could reveal your racial or ethnic origin, your political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, your trade union membership, your genetic, biometric or health data, or data about your sex life or sexual orientation). Should you send such data, we will delete this information.
- When do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data when you:
- contact us to send us your application for job offers or to request information or support through our communication channels;
- For what purposes can we process your data? What is the legal basis for each of these purposes? And what happens if you don't give us your data?
The processing of personal data must be legitimised by one of the legal requirements (so-called 'legal basis') provided by current data protection legislation, as described below:
- the purpose of sending your curriculum and/or your covering letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or on the form provided in the 'Jobs' section of our website, as part of the research, selection and assessment of candidates with a view to initiating an employment relationship with one of the Joint Data Holders. Legal basis of the processing: performance of the pre-contractual measures (to facilitate the conclusion of the employment contract). The communication of your data is optional but necessary to achieve these purposes: therefore, if you do not provide us with your data, you will not be able to use the procedures to send your CV and/or covering letter by email;
- performance of activities functional to any sales of companies and business units, acquisitions, mergers, demergers, transformations, and the performance of such operations. Legal basis of the processing: our legitimate interest in carrying out such operations. Processing for this purpose is not mandatory and you can oppose it in the manner referred to in paragraph 9 below. In the latter case, we will not be able to process your personal data for this purpose, unless we can show that there are overriding legitimate reasons;
- fulfilment of legal obligations or orders of public authorities, concerning, and based on, the data you provide for the pursuit of the above purposes. Legal basis of the processing: fulfilment of a legal obligation. If you do not provide us with your data, we will not be able to carry out the main purpose (among those listed above) for which your data have been requested;
- to defend our rights before the judicial authorities. Legal basis of the processing: our legitimate interest in asserting and defending our rights. Processing for this purpose is not mandatory, and you can oppose it in the manner referred to in paragraph 9 below. In the latter case, we will not be able to process your personal data for this purpose, unless we can prove that there are overriding legitimate reasons.
- What is the main content of the existing joint ownership agreement between the Joint Data Controllers?
Under the Joint Ownership Agreement between the Joint Data Controllers and concerning the processing of your personal data through this section of this website, Temakinho, Temakinho UK and Temakinho España carry out, each for its geographical area, processing related to:
- research, selection and assessment of candidates with a view to the possible establishment of an employment relationship with one of the Joint Data Controllers;
- performance of activities functional to any sales of companies and business units, acquisitions, mergers, demergers, transformations, and the performance of such operations.
- fulfilment of legal obligations or orders of public authorities,
- defence of our rights before the judicial authorities.
It is understood that each of the Joint Data Controllers undertakes to comply with the applicable data protection legislation and is liable for any violations attributable to it.
- To whom may we disclose your data?
- our employees specifically assigned to process your data, in particular customer service online and in our restaurants, sales staff, accounting, human resources, IT and, in general, our duly appointed employees;
- providers of legal advice and assistance services;
- any company used to provide us with a service;
- providers of IT services including software support, or archiving;
- the police, government agencies, regulatory bodies, courts or other public authorities authorised by law;
- third parties or bodies to which the communication of data is required by law.
In addition, for the purposes referred to in letter b) of paragraph 4 above (carrying out of company transfers and extraordinary transactions), we disclose your data to transferee companies or company branches, potential purchasers of one of the Joint Data Controllers and companies involved in, or resulting from, any mergers, demergers, transformations.
The subjects mentioned above may act, depending on the case, as data controllers or autonomous data controllers. Other than to these subjects, your data will not be disclosed.
- We transfer your data outside the European Union and the European Economic Area?
The data you provide to us by writing to email@example.com are also transferred to service providers located in the US.
The transfer of your data to this country takes place in any case in compliance with the applicable regulations and international treaties. In particular, the suppliers to whom we transfer your data have subscribed to the so-called 'Privacy Shield' (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/5306161).
You have the right to obtain a copy of the data held abroad and to obtain information on the place where such data are kept by expressly requesting it from us at the addresses indicated in paragraph 1 above.
- How long do we retain your data?
- so that you can send us your CV and/or covering letter: for 12 months from the day you sent us these documents;
- to comply with legal obligations or orders from public authorities: for as long as the legislation in force allows;
- solely to defend and assert our rights also before the judicial authorities: from the day you provided us with your data, for the next 10 years, unless retention for a longer period is required for any disputes, requests by the competent authority or under applicable law;
- for the performance of activities functional to any sales of companies and business units, and to extraordinary operations (such as acquisitions, mergers, etc.): the retention periods indicated above shall apply according to the corresponding purpose concretely pursued.
- What are your rights concerning the processing of your personal data?
We guarantee that you can exercise your rights under Article 12.2 of EU Regulation No. 679/2016 (so-called 'GDPR') at any time. In particular, you have the right to:
- to have access to your data;
- request the rectification of your inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete data;
- obtain the erasure of your personal data in the presence of one of the reasons envisaged by the GDPR;
- request to limit the processing only to specific personal data, if one of the reasons provided for in the Regulation occurs;
- if we process your personal data using automated systems based on your consent or a contract, to request to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format from an automatic device or to request their transmission to another data controller without hindrance;
- object in whole or in part to the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent to the processing at any time if it is based on consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the corresponding processing until the time of withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending us the appropriate communication at the addresses indicated in paragraph 1 above.
Furthermore, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the national Data Protection Authority, i.e., UK National Security Authority (UK NSA), that you can contact through https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/uk-national-security-authority-privacy-notice/uk-national-security-authority-privacy-notice#contact-details.
The Privacy Statement "Jobs" is also available in the following languages by clicking on links below :