Why not do something related to food and cuisine? This project is wonderful because finally in Rocinha, there’ll be a healthy place for youngsters (from 14 years onwards) where they’ll have the possibility to learn how to cook, to attend workshops, have fun and get a taste of good life.
- The participants will have access to kitchen workshops and will be involved in the management of the literary cafe.
- The bar will offer a selection of local and international recipes made with natural products to improve food variety and introduce the participants and other locals to healthy food.
- The garage will host a centre of professional orientation and training with different workshops, provided by other partner companies.
- Every year, over 110 participants will take part to this project: 10 will stay for training at the literary cafe
- 100 participants will take part to the professional orientation and will be attending workshops provided by other partner companies